To All our valued clients and colleagues.
- You have no doubt been inundated with messages regarding COVID-19. Measures are changing hourly/ daily.
- Our property based firm is reliant on banks, estate agents, mortgage brokers and LINZ remaining open.
- Assuming that is the case, there are very real and practical problems where clients will be unable to give vacant possession even if they are ready to settle in all other aspects.
- While our physical premises are closed, our staff are working remotely. Email contacts for staff are:
Michelle Taylor – email@example.com
Natalie MacDonald – firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver Lucas – email@example.com
Pam Long – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachael Hudson – email@example.com
Mike Lucas – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have email access please phone our office (09 269 2844) and leave a detailed message (with your phone number) as to who you wish to phone you back and brief details of your query.Our phones will be monitored several times during the day. Email is the best contact.
We are awaiting clarification as to whether we fit in the essential services definition.
We are awaiting Law Society guidance as to future protocols for property settlements.
We will update this notice when we have further information.
In the meantime, please stay safe and look after your loved ones. Together we will get through this.