Love, heartbreak and … death? Make a new will and EPAs when you separate Many people who have endured a relationship break up know it can be exhausting – mentally, emotionally, physically and, ultimately, financially. You could be forgiven, then, for thinking the priority is to get the agreements signed Read more →
- Residential and investment property pre-agreement advice
- Negotiation, advice and legal assistance with Buying, selling or financing
- Completing the legal aspects (the “conveyancing”)
- Relationship Property
- Property owning agreements
- Property development
- All legal aspects to property including Unit Titles, Cross Leases, Fencing and Rights of Way
Property Law Articles
Love, heartbreak and … death?
Where there is a will, what is the way?
Where there is a will, what is the way? A parent dies, but the child is unaware of the death Categories = Property, Elder law, Wills and Estates, Trusts and Succession A child (of whatever age) can make a claim against the estate of their parent under the Family Read more →
Caring for Kiwis who cannot make decisions for themselves
Caring for Kiwis who cannot make decisions for themselves Could a Britney Spears’ type conservatorship apply in NZ? Categories = Property, Elder Law In the Spring 2021 edition of Trust eSpeaking, we looked at whether someone in New Zealand could end up in a similar situation to Read more →